Monday, July 31, 2006

I believe in Dreams

It’s too rare
That everything is fair
Many will complain
But I won’t care
And I will dare
Because- “I have a Dream…”

So I won’t skip walking

Then
Let the hills be steeper
Or the rivers deeper
Let the light disappear
And night be darker...
I won’t skip walking
Because- “My Dreams call me…”

In the night
When crickets set to cheer
My lonely footsteps,
The only sound to hear
Still I won’t fear
Because, “My Dreams accompany me…”

Like stormy nights or windy waves
Can’t stop the ancient Sailors
Or like a tiny Rover
In the midst of a roaring river,
I’ll continue my fight
For “My Dreams are my power…”

Clocks and watches…
Days and Months…
Keep on poking me
I may have nobody with me
To cut my way
Through the harsh sea
Only “My Dreams will always help me…”

But then, I know,
If I look around,
You will say
“Here are we…”

-Janhavee


.......................................................................................................................................
© All Rights to this and all poems published in this Blog are reserved. Reproduction of any kind without prior permission of the Writer is not allowed.

1 comment:

Anouk said...

You believe in dreams. It speaks from whole your poem. It's so beautiful! May you always follow your dreams and may they all come true. You truly deserve it!