Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dreams Calling...

I have seen Limited people
In this Limited world
Living in their Limited houses
Having a Limited glimpse
Of this Limited sky

I wonder,
What makes them fly?

It must be a Dream...
And, what do they dream?

A Life, that is long,
A Relation, that is strong?
Or a Destiny-
That they wish to come along...

I too, have a Dream...

So I look up at the night sky
And I see the Smiling Stars
But they don’t show me the way...

So again, I look at the sky
I see the Birds fly high
they, to smile, but say-

“ Oh Come On!
You can do it - just try...”


- Janhavee


....................................................................................................................................................
© All Rights to this and all poems published in this Blog are reserved. Reproduction of any kind without prior permission of the Writer is not allowed

No comments: