Monday, August 21, 2006

The Setting Sun...

Every Evening,
Before the darkness turns darker
And the sky is inflamed,
The Sun leans to the night.

And before going
Beyond the scarlet mountains,
He sings a song.

I feel
He laughs on me
And says- “Just another day has passed”
And in grief I retort,
“One more day is lost...”

The Sun is happy
For He knows the reason of His being,
Teases me for I can’t see what he is seeing –
“Satisfaction”- The True Joy Of Living…

-Janhavee


....................................................................................................................................................................
© All Rights to this and all poems published in this Blog are reserved. Reproduction of any kind without prior permission of the Wirter is not allowed.

No comments: